Deliciously creamy vegan pumpkin spice porridge recipe – full of seasonal flavours! Made with pumpkin puree and homemade pumpkin spice mix.
- 60g rolled oats (3/4 cup)
- 40g pumpkin puree (1/2 cup) (How to make Pumpkin Puree)
- 230ml coconut milk (the drinking kind) (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp allspice (optional)
- a pinch of nutmeg
- banana slices
- almond butter
- almond flakes
- cacao nibs
- a piece of vegan chocolate
- raspberry chia jam
- Add your porridge oats to a saucepan over low heat and add in the pumpkin puree. Pour in the coconut milk and stir to combine everything.
- Sprinkle in your spices and continue stirring to combine all ingredients evenly throughout the porridge Continuously stir until your porridge begins to thicken
- Add in the maple syrup and remove your porridge from the heat once it’s reached your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a breakfast bowl and add the toppings of your choice.
If you’ve made my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix recipe, you can also utilize this in this recipe. Simply add 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin spice mix to the porridge.
The porridge tastes best served warm, but you can also create it as overnight oats – simply stir the porridge ingredients into a jar and place in the fridge overnight. Add your toppings in the morning and enjoy on the go!
Keywords: pumpkin spice porridge, vegan pumpkin spice porridge, porridge recipe, pumpkin porridge recipe