Super tasty and low-carb Vegan Keto Pancakes Recipe - these pancakes are really delicious and easy to cook, making them one of the best keto breakfast recipes ever!
- 1/3 cup protein powder (I used VEGA Vanilla protein powder)
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- Simply blend all ingredients (except the yoghurt) until well combined.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes, then add the yoghurt in last and mix well. Let it rest for another 10 minutes before continuing.
- Heat your pan over medium to high heat and add a spoon of coconut oil to the pan. Add a tablespoon of dough to the pan for each pancake and cook them in batches to avoid them sticking together.
- Assemble the pancakes on a plate and add your favourite toppings: I absolutely love almond butter or coconut yoghurt (sometimes both!) and sesame or hemp seeds can add a nice little crunch! And so do toasted pecans... yum!
- If you like to add fruit, then berries would be the most suitable as they are very low in carbs compared to other fruits (double-check only if you’re on keto or low carb of course)
Keywords: keto pancakes, vegan keto pancakes, keto breakfast, keto breakfast ideas, low carb pancakes