- 1 tin chick peas (make sure there’s no salt added to the tin!)
- 60g almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 30g almond flour
- 30g brown sugar
- a pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- (optional) dairy free chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse the chick peas, then add them to a food processor and pulse for 20 seconds or until your chickpeas are roughly broken down.
- Use the food processor to combine all ingredients apart from the chocolate chips (if using) until you get a dough like texture.
- Remove your cookie dough from the food processor and knead the dough with your hands to add in the chocolate chips.
- Serve your cookie dough immediately or place it in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Most importantly: enjoy!