Deliciously crunchy German-style Easy Vegan Spritz Cookies Recipe – coated in vegan chocolate and sprinkles.
- 150g vegan spread
- 150g icing sugar
- 300g plain flour
- 40g cornflour
- 100ml soya milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g vegan chocolate, melted
- vegan sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 170C (340F).
- In a jug, combine the milk, vinegar, and lemon juice. Stir and then set aside for 10 minutes to curdle.
- Combine the flour, salt, and cornflour in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the vegan spread and the icing sugar with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Slowly add the milk mixture to the bowl and once combined, carefully add the flour mix. Blend until combined, then transfer the batter to a piping bag.
- Spritz your batter onto a lined baking tray, keeping the shapes separate by 2-3 cm.
- Bake your cookies in the oven at 170C until golden (11-13 minutes).
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and allow for them to cool before decorating them with melted chocolate and vegan sprinkles.
Keywords: vegan spritz cookies, vegan spritz biscuits, spritz biscuits, vegan spritz cookie recipe, spritz cookies, spritz cookies recipe, German Christmas cookie recipe, vegan German Christmas cookies