Crunchy vegan White Chocolate Biscoff Rocky Road Recipe – created with dairy-free vegan white chocolate, vegan-friendly marshmallows and Lotus Biscoff spread plus Lotus Biscoff biscuits for the perfect crunch!
- 130 g smooth LotusBiscoff spread
- 30 g dairy-free butter, I used Flora Plant Butter Unsalted
- 180 g vegan white chocolate, melted
- 100 g vegan marshmallows, I used Dandies
- 75 g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- Start by lining a 20 x1 0 cm square pan (8 x 4 inches) with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt your white vegan chocolate. Once melted add in the dairy-free butter and Lotus Biscoff spread. Stir to combine and allow for everything to melt together.
- Cut your marshmallows into small chunks and place them into a large mixing bowl alongside your Lotus Biscoff biscuits. You can break up the biscuits into smaller pieces or leave them whole, this is down to your preference. Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top and mix everything together with a spatula.
- Transfer your rocky road mix into the square pan, using a spatula to press it into the corners. A few additional marshmallow pieces on top and transfer the mix to the fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours.
Keep your rocky road in the fridge to keep it crunchy!
If you’re asking me the addition of the smooth Lotus Biscoff Spread is the best thing about this recipe. However, if it’s not your thing and you’d simply like to make a vegan rocky road, then you can swap the Biscoff spread for your favourite smooth nut butter, such as peanut, almond or cashew butter. Swap the Biscoff cookies for your favourite vegan biscuits.
You can swap out the white chocolate for any dark chocolate or vegan milk chocolate if that’s more down your street.
I’ve kept it simple for my rocky road with marshmallows and Lotus Biscoff biscuits to add some different textures (soft and crunchy), but you can add your favourite crunchy additions – chocolate pieces, mini-pretzels, nuts, candy canes and co! Just make sure you keep a good ratio to the sticky Biscoff/butter/chocolate mix, so your Rocky Road still comes out in one piece at the end.
- Serving Size: per slice
- Calories: 285cal
- Sugar: 21.3g
- Sodium: 247.6mg
- Fat: 18.5g
- Saturated Fat: 8.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.2g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: rocky road, biscoff spread, vegan white chocolate, vegan rocky road recipe