Are you a fan of peanut butter? Then you won't be able to resist this delicious and indulgent Vegan Peanut Butter Pie recipe! Made with creamy smooth peanut butter, vegan white chocolate, and vegan marshmallows, this pie is bursting with flavor and texture. And the best part? It's vegan and plant-based, so everyone can enjoy this dessert!
In just 30 minutes, you can whip up this rustic and charming pie that's perfect for any occasion. And with simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, it's a dessert that's sure to become a go-to favorite!
❤️ What's to love about this Recipe:
- This recipe is completely vegan and plant-based, making it a great dessert option for vegans, those with dietary restrictions and everyone else to enjoy!
- It's quick and easy! This recipe can be made in just 30 minutes, making it a perfect dessert option when you're short on time.
- It's simply delicious and indulgent! The combination of smooth peanut butter, vegan white chocolate, and vegan marshmallows creates a rich and indulgent flavor that is hard to resist.
- It's rustic and charming! The pie is meant to have a rustic feel, and the imperfections in the dough make it even more charming and special.
🥜 Ingredient Notes
- Smooth peanut butter - This creamy and nutty spread is the star of the show in this vegan peanut butter pie recipe. It adds a rich and indulgent flavor to the pie that is hard to resist.
- Sugar - I use granulated sugar to add sweetness to the pie. It helps to balance out the nutty flavor of the peanut butter and the warmth of the cinnamon.
- Baking soda - It helps the pie to rise and become fluffy, so it's light and airy when you bite into it.
- Vanilla extract - Enhances the nutty flavor of the peanut butter and adds a sweet and fragrant aroma to the pie.
- Ground Cinnamon - This warm and comforting spice is used to add depth of flavor to the pie. It complements the nuttiness of the peanut butter and adds a cozy warmth to the pie.
- Salt - Salt is an essential ingredient in any recipe as it helps to balance out the flavors. It enhances the sweetness of the sugar and the nuttiness of the peanut butter, making the pie taste more complex and flavorful.
- Flour - All purpose flour (plain flour) works best for this peanut butter pie.
- Vegan white chocolate - Adds sweetness and texture. It pairs perfectly with the nutty flavor of the peanut butter and adds a creamy and luxurious texture to the pie.
- Vegan marshmallows - These fluffy and sweet treats are added to the pie to give it a chewy and gooey texture. They melt perfectly in the oven, creating a delicious and indulgent filling for the pie.
- Electric whisk
- Large mixing bowl
- 8-inch (20 cm) round pie tin
🧑🍳 Instructions (Step-by-Step)
This vegan peanut butter pie is a quick and easy treat that you can make in just 30 minutes! Here's how:
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (374°F).
- Combine smooth peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix with an electric whisk for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Gently fold in plain flour with a spatula.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into a pie tin.
- Add white chocolate pieces and vegan marshmallows on top.
- Use the rest of the dough to cover the top of the pie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190°C (374°F).
- Serve warm with a dollop of ice cream.
Enjoy your delicious, rustic pie with friends and family or keep it all to yourself - I won't judge!
This vegan peanut butter pie is best served warm with a dollop of ice cream on top. Why not try making your own Biscoff Ice Cream from scratch to impress your guests!
You can also serve this pie with a drizzle of vegan chocolate sauce on top of the warm pie or top the pie with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts and a drizzle of homemade vegan caramel sauce.
❄️ Storing Leftovers
Leftover vegan peanut butter pie can be placed in an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Allow the pie to come to room temperature before serving or reheat it.
How to reheat
You can easily reheat leftover peanut butter pie in the oven or microwave. To reheat in the oven, preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F), place the pie in an oven-safe dish, and bake for 10-15 minutes. To reheat in the microwave, place a slice on a microwave-safe dish and heat for 15-20 seconds. Keep in mind that reheating the pie may cause it to lose some of its texture, so it's best to enjoy it fresh if possible.
💡 Expert Tips & Tricks
- Use high-quality ingredients - Since this recipe has only a few ingredients, it's important to use high-quality ones to ensure the best flavor. Look for smooth, natural peanut butter that has no added sugar or oils. You can also use homemade peanut butter for an even fresher flavor. Choose vegan white chocolate that is made with high-quality ingredients and has a smooth, creamy texture. Finally, look for vegan marshmallows that are soft and fluffy and have a great flavor.
- Don't overmix the dough - When making the dough for the pie crust, it's important not to overmix it. Overmixing can cause the dough to become tough and chewy, which can ruin the texture of the pie. Mix the dough just until everything is combined and then gently fold in the flour.
- Try other flavors - This pie is delicious using other nut butter such as almond butter or hazelnut butter as well! Simply swap it out for equal amounts and make sure to use smooth nut butter only.
🔜 Related Recipes
If you're looking for more sweet recipes to try at home, then I recommend trying my Biscoff Rocky Road - it's a true gem! And if you're in the mood for something chocolate-y, then try my Vegan Kinder Chocolate or some Vegan Millionaire Shortbread 😍
📌 If you love Pinterest you can pin any of the images to your boards!
Here's a handy recipe card that you can print out and keep in your kitchen for easy reference:Print
Vegan Marshmallow Peanut Butter Pie with White Chocolate
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Holiday Bakes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Pie - who could say no to that?! Super nutty, created with simple ingredients, and ready in just 30 minutes!
- 250g peanut butter
- 140g granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 140g plain flour
- 80g vegan white chocolate
- 100g vegan marshmallows
- Start by placing your peanut butter, granulated sugar, baking soda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt into a large mixing bowl and combine with an electric whisk. Once combined, gently fold in your plain flour.
- Press about two-thirds of the dough into an 8-inch baking tin.
- Place your white chocolate chance and marshmallows on top, then use the remainder of the dough and gently roll it out between your fingers and place it on top to cover the marshmallows and chocolate.
- Transfer to a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This pie is delicious using other nut butter such as almond butter or hazelnut butter as well! Simply swap it out for equal amounts and make sure to use smooth nut butter only.
- Serving Size: per slice
- Calories: 554
- Sugar: 45.6
- Sodium: 320
- Fat: 25.4
- Saturated Fat: 6.7
- Unsaturated Fat: 18.7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 73.7
- Fiber: 3.9
- Protein: 12.6
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: peanut butter pie, vegan marshmallows, vegan sweet pie, peanut butter, marshmallow pie, bonfire night
If you love sweet treats, you'll surely enjoy these recipes from the blog as well:
© Romy London / Romina Callwitz | All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images and content without prior permission. If you wish to re-publish this recipe, please get in touch via email. Thank you so much for supporting romylondonuk.com!
💭 Leave a Comment