Simple and delicious biscuit bottom chocolate mini tarts - with a crumbled biscuit base and an indulgent chocolate ganache filling. Made using only 4 ingredients!
- 1 pack of vegan chocolate biscuits (250g)
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 200ml plant milk
- 100g smooth dark chocolate
For the decoration:
- fresh berries
- chocolate granola
- Add the vegan biscuits to a food processor and pulse until all biscuits are crumbled up. If you don't have a food processor to hand, you can also crumble them up by hand.
- Combine the crumbles with 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil in a medium size bowl until you get a sticky crumble mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into your tart tins and using your fingers gently press the mix into the edges. Ensure the crumbles are evenly coating the edges of the tin, then finalise by firmly covering the bottom with the mix. Transfer your tart tins to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the tart filling: Heat the plant milk over medium-high heat until steaming. Remove the milk from the heat and sprinkle in the chocolate. Stir continuously with a whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and incorporated .
- Carefully pour the ganache into the tart bottoms and place them in your fridge to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Decorate with berries and nuts or granola of your choice.
Keywords: mini chocolate tarts, vegan chocolate tarts, vegan tarts, mini tarts