Make these Vegan Carrot Cake Pancakes a delicious addition to your Easter brunch! Created with fresh carrots and delicious spices such as cinnamon and ginger.
Hi friends, welcome to your very first exclusive recipe for newsletter subscribers only! With Easter around the corner I thought I’d give you a delicious addition for your Easter brunch this year. These Vegan Carrot Cake Pancakes are ultra-delicious – they are perfectly soft and fluffy, despite no eggs or dairy in the batter (it’s simply magic!).
Find the full recipe for these delicious pancakes in the recipe card below and enjoy them for Easter this year – or also any other day of the year, because let’s be honest: Carrot Cake Pancakes are always a good option!
I love to serve these simply with a drizzle of maple syrup, they are super flavourful by themselves! But as always when it comes to pancakes: go wild with whatever toppings tickle your fancy 🙂
This recipe is:
- 100% vegan
- egg-free but mega fluffy
- soft and delicious!
- easy to make
- perfect for Easter brunch
- delicious on its own and drizzled with maple syrup
- freezer friendly
- simply addictive!
These Vegan Carrot Cake Pancakes are perfect for your Easter brunch – or pretty much any time of the year, if you ask me. This recipe is created with fresh carrots and wonderful spices such as cinnamon and ginger that make these pancakes truly addictive. From this recipe you can make about five 6-inch pancakes. Double/triple the recipe if you want to make more!
- 200ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegan yoghurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium-sized carrot, shredded
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- coconut oil to grease your non-stick pan
- In a jug, combine the plant milk and apple cider vinegar, stir together and set aside to curdle for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, sieve the flour into a mixing bowl and stir in the cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Once the milk has curdled, whisk in the yoghurt and maple syrup, then pour the wet mixture into the flour bowl and stir to combine until you have a smooth pancake batter.
- Grease a non-stick pan with a little coconut oil and pour your pancakes into the hot pan. Use a wooden spoon to shape the individual pancakes, and gently flip when the edges become golden.
- Serve your carrot cake pancakes with your favourite toppings! Some of my favourites are protein yoghurt (protein powder mixed with yoghurt), maple syrup, vegan custard, crunchy nuts and seeds, nut butter (especially pistachio butter!), chocolate sprinkles and shredded carrot.
Keywords: carrot cake pancakes, vegan pancakes, vegan carrot cake pancakes, carrot cake pancakes recipe