Fruity, tangy & delicious! This Pineapple Curry BBQ Sauce is the perfect tropical flavour experience for your vegan BBQ! So easy to make in your blender at home, and honestly tasty.
- 1/2 pineapple (medium size)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger powder (or 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut your pineapple in half and remove the peel from the half you’re using for this recipe. Chop the pineapple flesh into rough chunks and add them to a blender alongside the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high-speed until smooth.
- If you want to remove any fibrous parts of your pineapple, then strain the sauce through a fine sieve or a nut milk bag (careful, it will stain!).
- Serve the Pineapple Curry BBQ Sauce alongside your favourite vegan BBQ goods!
If you like it spicy, simply replace the mild curry powder with a spicy one – or add a dash of chilli powder to the mix before blending.
This sauce is also great for dipping! So if you’ve been looking for a delicious alternative to salsa, this is it!
Keywords: pineapple bbq sauce, vegan bbq sauce, bbq sauce recipe, pineapple curry sauce, vegan dip recipe