Simple & delicious Vegan Protein Cookie Dough Truffles – vegan, gluten free, high in protein & easy to prepare. The perfect high protein snack!
- 100g coconut flour
- 120g almond flour
- 3 scoops of Herbalife Tri Blend Banana Flavour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Handful of vegan chocolate chips
- 1 block melted vegan chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, protein powder and a pinch of salt.
- Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut oil, then stir to combine.
- Finally add in the vegan chocolate chips and incorporate them in the cookie dough using your hands.
- Form little balls out of the cookie dough – you should be able to get 8-12 cookie dough balls depending on the size. Place them in the fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt a block of vegan chocolate over a double boiler. Once melted, remove the cookie dough balls from your fridge/freezer and drop them in the melted chocolate to coat. Use a fork to gently remove them from the chocolate bowl and place them on a freezer proof platter.
- Transfer the platter to the freezer for 10 minutes to set the chocolate coating.
- Enjoy instantly or keep in your fridge for up to 7 days.