Delicious & creamy: This Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing is cashew-based and packs a whole lot of flavour!
Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
A deliciously, creamy caesar salad is definitely ranking high on my list of favorite salads of all time! Especially in the warmer months of the year, it's a no-brainer to just quickly whip up a delicious dinner, that shows that salads don't have to be boring! I'm happy to share this Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing recipe with you, that's been my favorite way to take my salads to the next level, and hope you enjoy it just as much!
Ingredients for this recipe
- apple cider vinegar
- olive oil
- nutritional yeast
- dijon mustard
- sea salt
- black pepper
- crushed nori sheets (totally optional)
- a high-speed blender
And that's all! Simple, right?
How to make this Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
Making this vegan Caesar Salad Dressing couldn't be easier! All you need is a high-speed blender and you're ready to go. Simply add all your caesar dressing ingredients to your blend and blend at a high speed for about 5 minutes or until smooth.
What if I don't have a high-speed blender?
If your blender is not a high-speed version, but you still want to give this recipe a go, then don't you worry, there are a few things you can do:
- Increase the blending time: Your blender might be able to create a deliciously smooth dressing, but maybe needs a little more time. Simply add more minutes to your blending time as needed. But stay close-by and give your blender a little break, if it gets to hot.
- Add a little more liquid: Some blenders can create delicious & smooth dressings, but just need a little extra help. Add a little more water to your blender, if it's struggling to blend the soft nuts.
- Strain the dressing: To avoid any big nut chunks in your final salad dressing, you can simply run it through a strainer before serving!
Drizzle the dressing over your Vegan Caesar Salad and serve alongside a slice of freshly baked Vegan Rosemary Focaccia!
This recipe is:
- 100% vegan
- easy to make
📌 If you love Pinterest you can pin any of the images to your boards!
Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 blender
- 30 g raw cashews
- 120 ml water
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp crushed nori optional
- Soak the cashews for a minimum of 4-6 hrs. For the quick route, simply soak them in boiling hot water for 20 minutes or boil them on your stove for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Simply combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high-speed for a few minutes or until completely smooth and creamy.
- I love adding a little more flavour to the dressing by adding some nori sheets to the mix (or also seaweed sprinkles!). They help give a delicious flavour, but are totally optional as the dressing tasted fantastic without them as well! So feel free to skip this ingredient.
Looking for more delicious vegan salad recipes?
© Romy London / Romina Callwitz | All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images and content without prior permission. If you wish to re-publish this recipe, please get in touch via email. Thank you so much for supporting romylondonuk.com!
Love this recipe! How long do you think it'll stay fresh in the fridge?
Thank you Sanna! It should keep for about 3 days 🙂 Just give it a shake before using & enjoy 🙂