Delicious & creamy: This Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing is cashew based and packs a whole lot of flavour!
A deliciously, creamy caesar salad is definitely ranking high on my list of favourite salads of all time! Especially in the warmer months of the year, it’s a no brainer to just quickly whip-up a delicious dinner, that shows that salads don’t have to be boring! I’m happy to share this Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing recipe with you, that’s been my favourite way to take my salads to the next level and hope you enjoy it just as much!
What you need
- apple cider vinegar
- olive oil
- nutritional yeast
- dijon mustard
- sea salt
- black pepper
- crushed nori sheets (totally optional)
- a high-speed blender
And that’s all! Simple, right?
How to make this Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing
Making this vegan Caesar Salad Dressing couldn’t be easier! All you need is a high-speed blender and you’re ready to go. Simply add all your caesar dressing ingredients to your blend and blend on a high speed for about 5 minutes or until smooth.
What if I don’t have a high-speed blender?
If your blender is not a high-speed version, but you still want to give this recipe a go, then don’t you worry, there’s a few things you can do:
- Increase the blending time: Your blender might be able to create a deliciously smooth dressing, but maybe needs a little more time. Simply add more minutes to your blending time as needed. But stay close-by and give your blender a little break, if it gets to hot.
- Add a little more liquid: Some blenders can create delicious & smooth dressings, but just need a little extra help. Add a little more water to your blender, if it’s struggling to blend the soft nuts.
- Strain the dressing: To avoid any big nut chunks in your final salad dressing, you can simply run it through a strainer before serving!
This recipe is:
- 100% vegan
- easy to make
Delicious & creamy: This Easy Vegan Caesar Salad Dressing is cashew-based and packs a whole lot of flavour, using only a few simple ingredients.
- 30g cashews
- 120ml water
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp crushed nori sheets (optional)
- Soak the cashews for a minimum of 4-6 hrs. For the quick route, simply soak them in boiling hot water for 20 minutes or boil them on your stove for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Simply combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high-speed for a few minutes or until completely smooth and creamy.
I love adding a little more flavour to the dressing by adding some nori sheets to the mix (or also seaweed sprinkles!). They help give a delicious flavour, but are totally optional as the dressing tasted fantastic without them as well! So feel free to skip this ingredient.
Keywords: vegan caesar dressing, easy vegan caesar dressing, blender caesar dressing, vegan caesar salad dressing
Looking for more delicious vegan salad recipes?