Delicious little balls of bliss with an extra kick of energy from the matcha green tea - vegan, high in protein, and the perfect snack on the go!
- 120g almond flour (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp matcha powder (plus extra for the optional coating)
- 2 tbsp vegan protein powder (vanilla flavoured)
- 5 dates pitted, roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp filtered water
- Add the almond flour, coconut oil, coconut, matcha, protein powder and dates to a food processor (alternatively use a stick blender and a high container)
- Blend the ingredients until the dates become a paste, then slowly add the water in.
- Blend until you receive a smooth paste, transfer into a bowl and set into the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- After 1 hour use a teaspoon and your hands to form the bliss balls. Dust them with a little matcha – ready!
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 8.5
- Sodium: 16mg
- Fat: 6.7
- Saturated Fat: 3.1
- Carbohydrates: 11.5
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 4.2
- Cholesterol: 5mg
Keywords: Bliss Balls, Matcha Bliss Balls, Matcha Bliss Balls Recipe, Vegan Energy Balls, Vegan Protein Balls, Vegan Matcha Energy Balls Recipe, Energy Balls Recipe, Matcha Recipes