Flour-less vegan keto brownies - simple recipe with easy steps to create these deliciously gooey brownies. Vegan & gluten free.
- Add the non-dairy milk & the apple cider vinegar to a tall glass, stir and place in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl combine all dry ingredients for the brownies.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract, then gently pour over the milk/vinegar mixture.
- Whisk well until all ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the batter into a greased baking tin (or a lined baking tin) and bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Let me brownies cool down entirely before cutting and keep them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Vegan Keto, Recipes, Vegan Brownies, Keto Brownies, vegan keto snacks, low carb vegan brownies