Deliciously creamy vegan cauliflower Alfredo pasta sauce – ready in minutes and full of delicious plant goodness!
- 1/2 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 small yellow onion, roughly chopped & cooked until translucent
- 2 large cloves garlic, roughly chopped & cooked until translucent
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100ml drained pasta water
- 70ml soy milk
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp sweet white miso paste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare your pasta according to packaging instructions. In the meantime prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Steam the cauliflower until soft, then transfer to a blender with the remainder of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the sauce to a medium size saucepan to heat through, combine with your pasta, season to taste with salt & pepper and serve hot.
This recipe makes enough sauce to cover around 250g pasta.
Ensure to cook your onions & garlic in a little oil until translucent before adding them to the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Alternatively replace them with onion & garlic powder.
Keywords: pasta sauce, cauliflower alfredo, vegan cauliflower alfredo, vegan pasta sauce