Deliciously creamy chocolate protein smoothie bowl – this is what breakfast dreams are made of! Ready in 5 minutes.
For the smoothie base:
- 1 small frozen banana (or 1/2 of a big one, about 65g)
- 25g vegan protein powder (chocolate flavour)
- 10g porridge oats (gluten free)
- 10g raw cacao powder
- 10g flaxseeds
- 6g chia seeds
- 240ml organic soy milk
For the toppings:
- 25g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 15g coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cacao nibs
- 25g Tiger Nut Granola by Erbology
- Place the banana in your blender, then add in half of the soy milk, followed by the rest of the smoothie base ingredients. Pour in the second half of the soy milk at the end – starting with a little liquid in the beginning will prevent your protein powder or other dry ingredients from sticking to the bottom of your blender.
- Blend until smooth – I usually use the smoothie setting of my blender for about 30 seconds. Let the smoothie sit for 1 minute, then briefly blend again for another 10 and serve.
- Add all the toppings to your liking & enjoy immediately!
Alternatively you can also use unflavoured vegan protein powder, to maintain a nice chocolate-y flavour I would recommend doubling the amount of raw cacao powder if the protein powder is unflavoured.
Adding a little liquid to your blender prior to the dry ingredients, will prevent them from sticking to the bottom of your blender.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 472
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 262
- Fat: 17.7
- Saturated Fat: 3.91
- Unsaturated Fat: 12.48
- Carbohydrates: 41.7
- Fiber: 13.37
- Protein: 33.3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan protein, chocolate smoothie, chocolate protein, chocolate smoothie bowl, protein smoothie bowl