Deliciously nutty with a hint of vanilla – this easy recipe for vegan vanilla almond granola adds the perfect crunch to your breakfast bowls and Co.! Created to palm oil-free and refined sugar-free for tasty snacking.
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50g almond butter, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (I used @buywholefoodsonline)
- 40g puffed soy crispies
- 40g puffed spelt
- 50g whole almonds (blanched)
- 100g rolled oats
- 30g almond flakes (optional)
- Preheating: Line a baking tray and preheat your oven to 160C (320F).
- Mixing dry ingredients: In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: oats, almonds, puffed spelt and puffed soy crispies.
- Mixing wet ingredients: In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil over low heat on the stove, then stir in the almond butter, vanilla powder, maple syrup and pinch of salt until combined and remove from the heat.
- Combining: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine everything with a spatula until everything is equally coated, then transfer the mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread it out evenly on the sheet.
- Baking: Bake at 160C (320F) for 12-15 minutes and allow for the granola to cool down completely at room temperature before crunching it up and removing it from the baking tray.
Extra tip: for an extra intense almond flavour, you can also add in 1/4 tsp almond extract!
Keywords: vegan granola recipe, granola recipe vegan, granola vanilla almond, vanilla almond granola, granola vegan, vegan granola, Vanilla Almond Granola Recipe (Vegan)