Sandwich goals are coming true with this delicious Easy Chickpea Tuna Sandwich! Created with chickpeas, vegan mayo & capers – simple and easy to make.
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Add the chickpeas, capers and vegan mayo to a food processor and pulse for 20-30 until chunky and combined.
- Spread the mix onto your sandwich, season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, cut in half and enjoy!
This sandwich filling is also delicious as a side or mixed with cold, cooked paste to create a delicious vegan tuna mayo pasta salad.
For an extra ‘fishy’ flavour you can add seaweed or nori sheets to the blender. It adds a wonderful seasoning to the tuna mayo.
- Serving Size:half of the recipe
- Saturated Fat:0.7
- Unsaturated Fat:6.5
- Trans Fat:0
Keywords: vegan chickpea tuna, chickpea tuna sandwich, vegan sandwich recipe