Deliciously fluffy rice protein pancakes – unbelievably both vegan & gluten free! This is honestly such a simple recipe to create and one of my weekend breakfast favourites!
- In a medium size bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add 2 Tbsp Alpro Coconut Yogurt into the bowl, as well as 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar. Stir to combine all ingredients and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add a little coconut oil into the pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp Pulsin Rice Protein and 2 Tbsp Buckwheat Flour to the wet ingredients and stir with the fork to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to transfer the batter in portion sizes to the pan, shape the pancakes with the back of the spoon.
- Gently flip the pancakes once the edges begin to brown (4-5 minutes) and cook on the second side for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite pancake toppings!
Keywords: breakfast, vegan protein