Delicious and easy Vegan Tikka Masala Curry recipe - so simple to make and full of warming flavours that'll make you drool!
- 280 g Oumph! The Chunk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- ½ red chilli
- 50 g of plant-based margarine
- 400 g coconut cream
- 400 g finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 1 lime
- 1 tomato
- ½ bell pepper
- To serve: basmati rice and cardamom pods, fresh coriander
- Start by chopping the chilli and add it to a large frying pan over medium-high heat alongside the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato puree, all the spices and the margarine.
- Once everything becomes fragrant (this will smell amazing in your kitchen!) add the coconut cream, chopped tomatoes and the 4 cardamom pods, crushed.
- Bring everything to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with the juice of 1 lime and salt. Add Oumph! The Chunk and simmer for a further 7-10 minutes. Dice the tomato and bell pepper and add them to the pan for the final 2 minutes.
- Voila, you’re done! Share with friends and family & enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4 Servng
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 7.8g
- Sodium: 605.8mg
- Fat: 13.2g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan tikka masala, vegan tikka masala curry recipe