Today I'm sharing with you this delicious and simple recipe for Pear and Chocolate Overnight Oats! It's super easy and quick to prepare - and as it's a make-ahead breakfast, it's perfect to prepare the night before a busy morning.
Vegan Chocolate Overnight Oats with Pear
Based on a traditional Bircher Muesli, I've created this Pear and Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe with a twist: Instead of the traditional shredded apple in Bircher Muesli, I have used pear and the addition of the chocolate-flavored protein (I used Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein!) complements the crisp pear flavor simply perfectly (and also adds an extra boost of protein!)
In addition to the pear, I've used Spoon Cereals' "The Nutty One" - which is one of their vegan mueslis - and Alpro's Coconut Flavoured Yogurt, which ensures the muesli and pear come together to create a delicious overnight-oat-style breakfast. For the perfect finish, I like to add a little more soy yogurt on top of the jar and sprinkle a little chocolate on the top before digging in - it does not only taste fantastic but also makes the jars look super fancy 😉
I love creating breakfast jars like these ahead of time, when I know I have a busy and work-loaded week ahead. In the fridge, these jars keep for about 3 days, but they taste best after the first night.
You might also enjoy these recipes:
📌 If you love Pinterest you can pin any of the images to your boards!
Pear & Chocolate Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- ½ shredded pear peeled (or 1 small one)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp Chocolate Pea Protein
- 3 tbsp nutty muesli I used Spoon Cereals
- Start by peeling and shredding ½ pear (or use an entire one if your pear is small) into a medium sized bowl.
- Add 3 Tbsp of Coconut Yogurt to the shreds as well as 1.5 Tbsp of protein powder and stir to combine everything.
- Sprinkle in the muesli - roughly 3 Tbsp - stir to combine and then transfer everything into a jar with a lid.
- Place in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next morning with an optional topping of fruit, nuts and chocolate.
Looking for more vegan breakfast options?
© 2024 Romy London / Romina Callwitz | All images, videos, wordings and content are copyright protected and belong to Romina Callwitz. Please do not use any of my content without prior permission. If you wish to re-publish any (part of my) content, please get in touch via email. Thanks for your support!