Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte
This Matcha Latte Starbucks Copycat recipe brings the delicious, sweet flavors of the Starbucks favorite to the comfort of your own home!
- 1 tsp green tea matcha powder
- 1 cup plant milk (250 ml)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
Place the plant milk into the blender alongside the vanilla syrup and matcha powder. Blend on a high speed for roughly a minute or until all ingredients are well combined and the milk frothy.
To serve, place your ice cubes in a tall glass and pour the matcha on top.
- instead of a blender, you can also use an electric milk frother. Please see the equipment and instruction notes in the blog post's main text.
- You can replace the sugar-free syrup with any vanilla syrup you might have to hand or simply make your own by mixing maple or agave syrup with vanilla extract.