These delicious Vegan Singapore Inspired Noodles are the perfect exotic dinner for your tastebuds!
- Start by chopping up the shallot and bell pepper, then wash, peel & shred the carrots so you have all ingredients ready to go.
- Cut the Tempeh into bite-size pieces.
- To make the marinade for your tempeh, mix the minced garlic, liquid smoke, tamari, olive oil and marinate the tempeh for about 15 minutes.
- Add the tempeh and the marinade to a medium-sized pan to fry.
- In a separate large pan, heat the toasted sesame oil & chopped shallot until tender and translucent.
- In the meantime, turn the kettle on and place the rice vermicelli in a large bowl. When boiling, cover the vermicelli with the hot water and let them soak for 2 minutes before draining the water.
- Add the sliced bell pepper to the pan with the shallot and cook for about 2 minutes before you add the shredded carrot.
- Mix everything in the pan and drizzle some tamari over it.
- Add the mange-tout and the rice vermicelli, sprinkle in the curry powder and gently coat the ingredients with the curry in the pan. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then add in the peeled mango slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and pour over the sauce into the pan. Lastly, add the tempeh and sprinkle with sesame seeds and sriracha (optional).
Keywords: singapore noodles, asian recipes, vegan noodle recipes, noodles