Delicious & healthy recipe for vegan rice noodle salad with a delicious more-ish peanut dressing & ready in just 10 minutes!
If you've been looking for a quick & easy dish to prep for your lunch, then you're in the right place! This vegan rice noodles is ready in just under 10 minutes and with the peanut dressing it's super delicious and honestly addictive, if I do say so myself.
In order for my lunch to be filling, I love using ingredients such as rice noodles. They always fill me up easily and keep me content until dinner time - though this dish is also totally suitable for a delicious dinner salad.
And if you like to stay on the hot side: simply replace the cucumber with courgette during the preparation process and you can easily re-heat this dish in your microwave at work.
This vegan rice noodle salad is:
- 100% vegan
- tasty & delicious
- quick and easy to prepare
- using simple ingredients
- naturally gluten free (make sure to use gluten free soy sauce!)
- perfect for your vegan lunchbox
- not requiring a microwave
- easily adaptable to be a hot dish (see notes below)
Simple, yet delicious recipe for vegan rice noodle salad with a scrumptious peanut dressing - super quick and easy to prepare. Beware: addictive! 😉
- 50g rice noodles
- 1/4 cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 30g edamame beans
For the peanut dressing:
- 1 tsp (heaped) natural smooth peanut butter (I used Meridian)
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- a spritz of sriracha (optional)
- 3 tsp water
- Cook the rice noodles according to packaging instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Wash and cut the quarter of a cucumber into bite size chunks.
- Chop up the 2 spring onions into small rings, removing the ends.
- Prepare the sauce by adding the peanut butter, ginger powder, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, tamari soy sauce, sriracha and water to a small bowl. Using a fork or whisk gently stir until the peanut butter has broken down and combined into a smooth dressing with the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine everything in a large mixing bowl and either serve immediately or place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, just ensure to use a gluten free soy sauce.
- You can also eat this dish heated up, simply swap out the cucumber for courgette and gently steam it above your rice noodles during the preparation process.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 419
- Sugar: 9.1
- Sodium: 772
- Fat: 9.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.7
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 70.2
- Fiber: 10.1
- Protein: 16.9
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan lunchbox, vegan rice noodle salad, peanut dressing
Looking for more simple vegan lunch box recipes? Then look no further and click here.