- 200g spaghetti
- 350ml passata
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp green olives
- 1 jar capers, drained
- A handful of fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste⠀⠀⠀
- Place all ingredients apart from salt and pepper into a large pan, keeping a couple of parsley leaves for garnishing later.
- Pour 1L of water into the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil over high-medium heat, then reduce it to a simmer, stirring regularly to allow for the spaghetti to cook evenly for about 12 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh parsley when serving.