Berry Bliss Balls
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- Optional: desiccated coconut for decoration
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or alternatively blend with a stick blender in a large jug.
- Transfer into a bowl and leave in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Using a teaspoon and your hands, form the bliss balls.
- Roll the bliss balls in the desiccated coconut to decorate them - ready!