Did you really think I would let you off after the first two bliss ball recipes? Ha! Not on my blog 😉
As ‘all good things make 3’, here’s another one for you to try and enjoy, with yet another flavour:
Berry Bliss Balls
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- Optional: desiccated coconut for decoration
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or alternatively blend with a stick blender in a large jug.
- Transfer into a bowl and leave in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Using a teaspoon and your hands, form the bliss balls.
- Roll the bliss balls in the desiccated coconut to decorate them – ready!