Get your dip on! This Spicy Vegan Butter Bean Dip is perfect to add that special something to crackers and raw veg – simply made in the blender and ready in minutes.
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 garlic clove (fresh or roasted)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- a spritz of sriracha or your favourite chilli sauce (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Drain and rinse your butter beans.
- Combine the beans with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Leave the hot sauce for last, so you can easily adjust the amount of spice you add to your dip.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve with delicious crackers and fresh veg.
Keywords: Vegan dips, vegan dip recipes, spicy vegan butter bean dip, butter bean dip, spicy vegan dip