- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 150ml plant milk
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- fresh blueberries & peanuts to serve
- Simply heat up a medium size saucepan on the stove, then add your smooth peanut butter and wait for it to begin to melt.
- Gently pour in the soya milk and whisk it everything together.
- Add in the maple syrup (optional), then take the mixture off the heat and pour it over your chia seeds in a bowl. Stir & then set the chia pudding into the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hrs.
- Serve with fresh blueberries & peanuts!