Vegan Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallow Frosting – who could say no to that?! Made to a simple vegan brownie recipe using aquafaba and topped with vegan-friendly marshmallows to create a delicious sweet marshmallow frosting!
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (356°F) and line a 20cm x 20cm square cake tin.
- Start by melting the vegan chocolate in a double boiler. Place the dairy-free spread, brown sugar, and the melted vegan chocolate in a saucepan and melt over low heat whilst stirring until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in the aquafaba. Sieve in the flour and cacao powder and stir to combine with a spatula.
- Pour into the lined cake tin and bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and place your Dandies Marshmallows on top, then set it back into the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Keywords: marshmallow brownies, vegan brownies, marshmallow frosting