Flour-less Vegan Brownies
- 120ml plant milk
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 5 tbsp plain or chocolate flavoured protein powder
- a sprinkle of salt
- 90g almond butter
- 4 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 bar of dairy-free chocolate, melted
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar (or sugar replacement)
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate drops
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a jug, combine the plant milk with the vinegar, swiftly stir and then set the jug aside for at least 10 minutes to let the milk curdle.
- Add the chickpeas to a food processor and roughly process for 20 seconds. Add the protein powder, vanilla powder (or extract), almond butter, flaxseeds, brown sugar (or replacement) and plant milk mix. Process for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Grease and line a loaf tin, then carefully transfer your batter into the tin. Use a spatula to gently even out the batter and sprinkle dark chocolate drops on the top (optional).
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let the loaf rest for 10 minutes before carefully removing it from the loaf tin. Let the loaf cool down almost entirely before slicing it.
- Slice & enjoy with your favourite toppings!
💭 Leave a Comment