Snack-a-licious – these Easy Vegan Mini Sausage Rolls are simply delicious & easy to make at home.
Snack-a-licious – these Easy Vegan Mini Sausage Rolls are simply delicious, oven-baked & super easy to make at home.
- 1 sheet vegan puff pastry
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
For the filling:
- 400g firm tofu
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, fine
- 1/2 black pepper, ground
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 50–70g flour
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the entire block of firm tofu inside a large mixing bowl and mash into crumble using the back of a fork. Add the crushed garlic cloves to the tofu.
- Place all herbs and spices into a separate bowl and mix thoroughly. Add nutritional yeast and soy sauce, then add the mixture to the tofu.
- Slowly add the flour so the mixture thickens until you get a thick consistency. Adjust the amount of flour if necessary.
- Unroll your puff pastry and add a suitable amount of filling onto the bottom of your sheet.
- Gently roll the puff pastry and slice roughly 3 cm in length, perfect bite size! Continue until puff pastry and filling is finished.
- Carefully place the sliced sausage rolls onto a baking tray with baking paper. Then. brush almond milk on the top of each sausage roll.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until your vegan mini sausage rolls are golden.
Keywords: vegan sausage rolls, vegan mini sausage rolls, tofu sausage roll, vegan sausage roll