Super quick & easy Cinnamon Pear Breakfast Smoothie – delicious on the go or as a smoothie bowl.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 pear
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein (I used this breakfast shake from Nutribuddy)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 300ml plant milk (I used oat milk on this occasion)
- Place your banana and roughly chopped pear (de-seeded) into a blender.
- Pour in the plant milk first, then add in your dry ingredients: breakfast shake and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into a travel shaker and get on with your day!
If I’m enjoying this shake at home, I like to serve it in a large glass and sprinkle a little extra cinnamon over the top. Alternatively, you can also serve it as a delicious & creamy smoothie bowl. I like to add toppings such as flaked almonds, cacao nibs and nut butters.
By pouring in the plant milk before adding the powders (breakfast shake & cinnamon) you avoid getting the powders stuck to the bottom of your blender.
Don’t worry if you don’t have frozen banana halves to hand. Simply use a fresh one and freeze the other half for another day!
I like to use organic pears for this recipe, that way I don’t have to peel them necessarily. Just wash, de-seed and drop in!
If you want to prep this recipe the night before, you can already chop, de-seed (& peel) your pear and freeze them as well.
And if you want to enjoy this shake on the regular, why not portion your frozen fruit together in portion-sizes, ready to go!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 345
- Sugar: 21.52
- Sodium: 40
- Fat: 8.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.6
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.37
- Carbohydrates: 56.5
- Fiber: 10.65
- Protein: 14.8
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Cinnamon Breakfast Smoothie, Cinnamon Pear Breakfast Smoothie, breakfast smoothie, nutribuddy breakfast, nutribuddy breakfast smoothie