Deliciously sweet Banoffee Vegan Cookie Dough, refined sugar free and instead sweetened with coconut sugar and maple syrup. Easy to make in just a few minutes.
- 80g banana chips, ground into flour
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65g coconut sugar
- 25g white vegan choc chips
- melted white chocolate to drizzle (optional)
- If your banana chips are ground into flour yet, then start by placing them into a spice grinder (or similar) and blend them into a fine flour. Set aside.
- Transfer the drained chickpeas, smooth peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- To a large bowl, add the banana flour and stir in the coconut sugar and pinch of salt.
- Pour the wet chickpea mixture into the bowl and stir all ingredients together with a spatula until firm and well combined. Lastly stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough between 2 serving jars and decorate with some banana chips and melted chocolate (optional).
- Enjoy right away or keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: cookie dough, vegan cookie dough, banoffee, banoffee cookie dough