Sweet and gooey oatmeal marshmallow bars – the perfect treat! Easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes or less.
- To create your marshmallow squares, first, start by combining the coconut oil and the soft brown sugar with an electric whisk until creamy. Mix in the oats, oat flour, fine salt, and baking soda and continue to mix until you get a crumbly texture.
- Line a 20 cm x 20 cm (8-inch x 8-inch) rectangular cake tin, and crumble about two-thirds of the crumble mixture onto the bottom. Place baking parchment on top and use the bottom of a tall glass to even out the surface.
- Next place your chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. The whole marshmallows or simply tear them apart into two halves and put them on top.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumble mixture and place into the preheated oven at 190°C (374°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the squares cool down entirely before cutting & enjoy!
Keywords: vegan oatmeal bars, oatmeal marshmallow bars, vegan dessert, dessert with marshmallows