Created with base of protein powder and nut butter – these Vegan Low Carb Chocolate Protein Cookies are the perfectly indulgent high protein treat!
- 100g almond flour
- 100g vegan chocolate protein (4 scoops)
- 50g almond butter or The Protein Works Loaded Nuts Choco Caramel Biscuit Tidal Spread
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp granulated stevia
- 6 Tbsp milk (75ml)
- Extra The Protein Works Spread for the topping (Loaded Nuts Choco Caramel Biscuit Tidal Spread)
- Pre-heat your oven to 190C.
- Combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl: almond flour, vegan chocolate protein powder, raw cacao powder and granulated stevia. Stir until combined, then create a well in the middle and add in the Loaded Nuts spread and plant milk.
- Mix everything together thoroughly with a spatula and switch over to using your hands, once the dough becomes thicker. Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out the cookie dough for each cookie with a spoon and roll it into a ball. Place the dough ball onto your lined baking tray and gently flatten the cookie. Repeat until you’ve got all your cookies on the tray. Place a little extra Loaded Nuts Spread onto the top and bake them into the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool down for 10 minutes before removing them from the baking tray.
Keywords: vegan protein cookies, protein cookie dough, vegan protein cookie dough, low carb protein cookies, high protein cookies, protein chocolate cookies, low carb chocolate cookies,