- 2x 280g packs of tofu (I used Tofoo)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp plant milk
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
For the coating:
- 5 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Add the filling for the tofu balls to a food processor apart from the parsley, dried cranberries and breadcrumbs. Pulse until you get a smooth tofu paste.
- In a medium size bowl combine the tofu mix with the chopped cranberries, parsley and 2 Tbsp of breadcrumbs. Stir until combined, then use your hands to form little tofu balls from the mix.
- In a small bowl combine the coating ingredients. Roll each tofu ball in the breadcrumb mix to coat, then place them on a baking tray and bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with gravy and/or cranberry sauce.
Keywords: tofu balls, cranberry balls, vegan tofu recipes, vegan side dishes