Delicious 3-ingredient vegan protein cheesecake pudding – perfect for breakfast or for the little hunger throughout the day!
- 130g coconut yogurt (I use Coconut Collab!)
- 30g vegan vanilla protein
- 5–8 drops of Myprotein flavour drops, Cheesecake flavour
- Fruits & nuts for crunchy toppings
- In a medium size bowl gently combine the coconut yogurt with the flavour drops.
- Add the protein powder in spoon after spoon, slowly mixing in the process until the protein powder is incorporated. The texture of the yogurt will change throughout the mixing process, and it’ll become thick. Mix until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Top with your favourite toppings – mine are fresh fruit like raspberries and blueberries plus some nuts for a delicious crunch!
Instead of vanilla flavoured protein you can also use unflavoured protein – I recommend using soy or rice protein as it’ll work best for the flavour! Ideally stay away from hemp or pea protein as the flavour will simply not be the same!
Keywords: vegan protein, vegan cheesecake, protein cheesecake, vegan breakfast, high protein vegan, vegan high protein breakfast