The perfect high protein vegan summer snack created with only 3 simply ingredients!
- 200g coconut yogurt
- 2 scoops vanilla soy protein isolate
- 1 handful berries + extra for decoration
- In a medium size bowl gently combine 200g coconut yogurt with 2 scoops of vanilla flavoured protein with the back of a spoon.
- Line a medium size freezer proof tray or container with baking parchment or wax paper and spread the berries across.
- Fill your frozen yogurt batter into the tray and use a spoon or knife to even out the surface. Decorate with more berries (optional)
- Transfer to your freezer for 30 minutes, then cut into bars and serve!
If you don’t intend to serve them all up instantly, simply use a sharp knife to cut the frozen yogurt into smaller bars and freeze them separately.
Keywords: vegan protein, vegan, high protein vegan