Gosh… what a long recipe name! Things we do to be searchable on the web… 😉
A little bird told me that summer is calling… these bliss balls are definitely a taste of summer! I mean, just look at them:
Pure bliss! (no pun intended)
Here’s the recipe:
Apricot Turmeric Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup soaked cashews (soak for a minimum of 3-4 hrs)
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp Pureblend Maca & Vanilla protein
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour (I simply ground desiccated coconut in my blender)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- Optional: roughly chopped cashews for decoration
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or alternatively blend with a stick blender in a large jug.
- Transfer into a bowl and leave in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Using a teaspoon and your hands, form the bliss balls.
- Roll the bliss balls in the chopped cashews to decorate them – ready!
And most important is step 5: enjoy!